• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtb 30-06 brass

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do you want of which head stamp?

Range pick up.

USPS Priority box. Which ever size it takes + $.10 each.

Better hurry I leave for hunting trip Sunday.

Did I miss something?or is this a case of no good deed goes unpunished?
Atozstrings said:
jfseaman said:
Hey man,

$40 for 200 30-06 is so cheap.

Did you consider that it would be considered insulting to the other side of the transaction to try to cheapen the cost of the favor even more.

Lets not get into some sort of battle over this. Just let it go.
im not sorry if upset you in any way

Wow the last I checked it was a free country and the freedom of speech sorry if I asked you to put in flate rate shipping box for $10 instead of $17 you wanted sorry but I work for my money

Wow the last I checked it was a free country and the freedom of speech sorry if I asked you to put in flate rate shipping box for $10 instead of $17 you wanted sorry but I work for my money
Yes we all work for our money. What a cop out for being rude.

You have no respect, willing to force a Good Samaritan into into financial loss for $7. I am already in the hole for the gas to drive to the post office and back to get the boxes. You think my time to go there and back 1.5 hours and the gas was free.

I'm glad for you that you got brass somewhere else but I hope others here will be protected from you very rude and poor dealings.

Just a warning, you really don't want to debate with me. Just let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.