• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtb .284 win brass

Status
Not open for further replies.
too rich for my blood jim,it's up for grabs guys.winchester brass is only worth around .35 cents a round,not .85 cents each.i can't for the life of me understand why everyone thinks this stuff is made of gold.anyone that pays 85.00 for 100 pieces of production grade brass is just throwing money in the wind.here on lrh a 100 pieces of win brass should cost about 65.00 shipped max.because of this price gouging i'm re chambering my 284 barrels to 7 rem mag,better performance,cheaper and more abundant brass,and factory ammo is everywhere if i need some.to be honest the .284 winchester was a big dissapointment anyway.

Sorry Bud but win brass when you can find it is $32.99 per 50 or $66.00 per 100. Then you can add about $10 shipping to that from about anywhere.

The stuff I'm selling has been weight sorted to with-in 2 grains high to low, prepped and de-burred flash holes. Ready to load.

If my prepping it, plus the fact that the weight spread on the 100 pcs is now 2 grains, not the usual 8 grains + or -, is not worth $9.00 to you then so be it but please don't refer to me as a gouger. I was trying to help you out not gouge you.

From powder valley;

WSC284WU50 284 WINCHESTER (50) Out of Stock $34.70

that's $69.40 per 100 pcs. or 2 bags
shipping $10.00

total $79.40

so your right I just hate to admit it. I would not be making $9.00 for my work.
It would only be $5.60

Now please show me where you can buy 284 win brass for 35 cents each. Oh that's right you can't, that's why your on here wasting everybody's time. If I am a gouger in your opinion than you are just a cheap guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
always fun to watch a nice *** whoopin!

Popcorn_nommer_zps55b98a2b.gif

thank god you sold that brass jim,i think you were on the edge of a heart attack lmao! on another note i found 600 rds of winchester brass for a great price so i'm good for quite a while.no thanks to all you winers.i love how i get screwed over on a deal and the other guy ends up smelling like a rose. i can take alot of good old fashioned critisizm but tikka mike u crossed the line in my book.yep i sure may be an ***,but a pencilneck like yourself sure as hell shouldn't be talkin smack like you try to.u just ain't got anything to back it there little fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.