• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtb .284 win brass

Status
Not open for further replies.
had an inquiry but the price was way out of my range. sorry guys but i can't afford a dollar a piece for winchester brass.

New to this so not sure what all the abbreviations mean but I just traded into a bunch today and am cleaning it. How much do you need? db

Greetings, This brass is part of a consignment that I have of a number of items yet to sort. There are a total of 267 all W-W Super. Of these 29 have been sized and deprimed, 19 still have a gold colored primer and the balance have the silver primer. All still have factory case mouth knurl which leads me to believe they have only had one load and have not been trimmed. The few with gold (Remington?) primer are in question but the balance would seem to be Winchester once fired for sure. So, make me an offer and I will check. 406-253-3733 if you wish. Daryl

see if you can find out what his lowest price is then so i can see how far off we are from one another.my offer was fair considering it's fired brass.he won't make much more than that anywhere else.

still lookin for brass.looking for reasonably priced .284 brass,not lapua priced fired win brass.let me know what u guys have.

apparently everyone thinks winchester .284 brass is made of gold by the prices i keep getting forwarded to me, so if anyone has some reasonably priced win brass i will buy it,but i just can't pay lapua prices for basic winchester production brass.

I have 100pcs of unfired winchester from about a year ago when I bought a large lot.
It has been sized, chamfered, flash-hole deburred, and weight sorted.

$85.00 shipped to the lower 48 and if thats too much, any-one who sees this is welcome to it. After Steve gets right of refusal.

Status
Not open for further replies.