writing hunting articles for magazines

spdcrazy

Anyone here do it? I first wrote a simple story about my black bear hunt with my father in 2014, since then I've only written one other but plan to write much more in the next couple years. A few people have mentioned I should try to get my stories published in hunting mag's and such.

I also enjoy Photography and plan to incorporate some quality photos with my up coming articles no matter if I attempt to publish it or not.

I have a book "Writer's market 2016" that will help a lot, just wondering if this is widely done and what your thoughts are on the matter

(for those of you that have read my past articles, obviously I plan to do much more grammer/spelling/sentence structure editing before I think of submitting anything)

Anyone here do it? I first wrote a simple story about my black bear hunt with my father in 2014, since then I've only written one other but plan to write much more in the next couple years. A few people have mentioned I should try to get my stories published in hunting mag's and such.

I also enjoy Photography and plan to incorporate some quality photos with my up coming articles no matter if I attempt to publish it or not.

I have a book "Writer's market 2016" that will help a lot, just wondering if this is widely done and what your thoughts are on the matter

(for those of you that have read my past articles, obviously I plan to do much more grammer/spelling/sentence structure editing before I think of submitting anything)

I have a very good friend that does both, here's his website >>> Outdoor Insight | Empowering Your Next Adventure

Awesome! I'll be sure to check out his website. Just did a quick scan through it, seems to be filled with some good info

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts