John Kerry Writing Book on Deer Hunting!

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
No one will believe this...

I woke up 5 minutes ago from a nightmare. I was standing next to JK and he was talking about an appointment he had in a few minutes. He was going over to meet his book publisher and they were going to look at drafts of the graphical parts of his new book. Pictures of deer and technical stuff related to the book he was writing. I said to him something like..."Oh, that's interesting...I am a wildlife photographer." And then I woke up.

I am serious...I really just had this dream. I have been watching way too much political stuff on TV.

Maybe you woke up too soon, go back to sleep amd find out when will it be published.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

db

Actually, better described as a nightmare. Hunting deer with John Kerry would involve some kind of a Global Test(?), after which he would announce that no animals were harmed during the hunt.

Sounds like a great "photo op". LB

Len I feel very sorry for you. I would take some sleeping pills and wake up in a couple days. hopefully during that time it doesn't keep happening. If it does than I have to laugh at you. heh heh
grin.gif

Are you clairvoyant? It wasn't President Kerry was it? That would be a nightmare. I guess we will find out tomorrow...maybe we will all be living a nightmare.

Right on Alaska,
I told my wife that I would rather go to Iraq a second time under GW, than stay in the U.S. with her under Kerry. She agreed.
CPL USMCR

Philip
wink.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.