Would you get rid of wind?

If you had godlike power, would you get rid of wind?

• Total voters
I was shooting mid/long range the other day with some friends. 600-1000 yards. At times, it was remarkably easy to connect on steel at any given range that we had steel set up. At others, maddeningly so. Due to me not being a good wind reader.

However, it made me think that I'm not sure I'd have it any other way. Would become a bit boring, no?

So, if you had the ability to snap your fingers and eliminate wind, would you? Thinking permanently here, obviously it would be nice for a hunting shot, etc.

Feel free to discuss!
Do you have a level on your scope to eliminate "cant"? A minimal rifle cant is really exaggerated out at 1000yds. I experienced much fewer misses that I attributed to unknown wind factors after I installed a level. It is one less shooter induced variable that you can eliminate.

Do you have a level on your scope to eliminate "cant"? A minimal rifle cant is really exaggerated out at 1000yds. I experienced much fewer misses that I attributed to unknown wind factors after I installed a level. It is one less shooter induced variable that you can eliminate.
I have at times in the past. I guess I currently do not have a bubble level on my long range gun(s)

Wind is a given. It will always be there anytime you are shooting. Windless days are a rarity so don't even think about shooting in one. Reading wind is an acquired talent. Windage solutions are not solved by a Kestral sitting at your side by the firing point which only tells you what is happening in your immediate area. At 100 yards wind seldom makes much of a difference, but at 600 and 1000 yard it is a big influence. Over such distances the wind may change directions many times between your muzzle and the intended target, paper or otherwise. You need to be able to read the wind between your firing point and the intended target. Looking at how the grass is blowing, the trees branches and leaves are reacting as well as what the mirage and if available range flags are doing is doing all enters into long range shooting. Seems that a lot of supposed long range experts ignore the basics relying on technology to get the bullet to the aiming point. Talent, experience and the M1A1 human brain can usually out shoot any basic computer algorithm that can't see beyond what is happening at the firing point. The art of long range shooting seems be being lost to those who rely on fancy electronics to decide where to place the cross hairs when taking a long range shot.