If you had $700, what would you get for reloading?

Enough time has gone by and I have changed my mind.No Labradar since I got the Garmin.
Like BillLarson I would get a CO-AX,A&D 120i+trickle.My present scale, Pact wonders after 3 loads.Calibrating takes too long.
Take a look at the TRX-925 It's not as pricey as the 120I+trickler. Not as convenient either but I recently loaded 500 6.8 SPC round with it and it did great. I drop with an RCBS Chargemaster and confirm with the TRX. Most times the Chargemaster needs it...

Been looking at that scale.Better priced and never heard a complaint with them.
I too have a RCBS Chargemaster and so far I have not had to dump charges back into the hopper.I double check with an old Rcbs 10-10 beam scale.
Someone (maybe here) said that type of scale drifts on the 0 weight end. Meaning take the pan off after calibrating, write the reading down. Put the pan on. Let it zero. Repeat. The no pan number varies for some apparently. I forget what the ES and SD for the pan off number was but it was in the 100ths of a grain. Ie negligible. Mines getting close to two years old and it's been great. My RCBS misses in the 100ths of a grain a lot Like 44.01 vs 44. That's not terrible. I have had it be off by 1/2 a grain. That's too much for some of my loads. That much in a .20PPC, for instance, would be 5x what I tolerate. For the 7mm Rem Mag or 338 Edge it's not "that bad" but I hold those to the tenth as well.

Recent Posts