Would like to see some pics of blued model 70s with stainless barrels

Usmcinfantry1988

If any of you guys have a blued model 70 action with a stainless barrel I would love to see a pic of it , just wondering how good or bad my blued model 70 is gonna look after installing new stainless barrel ! Thanks !

I own a Win Coyote Light w/ blued receiver and stainless barrel-factory. Shoots fine. I just finished my 6CM build on a M70 CRF that has blued receiver and now a Bartlein SS barrel. Had everything Cerekoted. Flat black. Tan w/ black webbing Bell and Carlson stock. Glad I went that way.
Images vvv

I have one of these in 25 wssm. sorry for the stock image but it is representative... My 7stw is on a blued 700 lh action with a stainless shilen bbl. and she looks just fine too... I think a decent stock makes them look good... a synthetic with little color/ accents may be another story... aren't these just tools; do they HAVE to look good?
1639833055561.png

I have one of these in 25 wssm. sorry for the stock image but it is representative... My 7stw is on a blued 700 lh action with a stainless shilen bbl. and she looks just fine too... I think a decent stock makes them look good... a synthetic with little color/ accents may be another story... aren't these just tools; do they HAVE to look good?
View attachment 321647
I dunno, I don't mind the look at all.

20210622_173844.jpg