Witt machine clamp on brake!!!

timmymic

Has anyone tried these? Good results or bad looking for reduced recoil and no lose in accuracy?!?

Has anyone tried these? Good results or bad looking for reduced recoil and no lose in accuracy?!?

finish-02-look-down.gif

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f37/witt-machine-muzzle-brake-115392/

Yeah I already read that but didn't have much info that I was looking for only was one person who actually used one!

So what exactly is the info you are looking for...just more people to give a thumbs up for the Witt brake?

I understand that and at the time was also was looking for more information but could not find it so I coughed up the dollars and gave it a try.

The Witt brake is loud, easy to put on, cheap, fast delivery and is accurate. If it was crap I would be the first to say so.

I have and had several brakes...including the one from Witt on my write up.

also currently running a several Vias brakes on hunting rifles

JEC custom on a 243 tact build

and a few here from GAP

The newest brake I have is the JEC...it is also my favorite, wont get into right now but it is sweet and plan on getting one for my upcoming 6.5 saum build.

Good Luck with your search and feel free to contact me.

Hard to tell from the pic but do u have any of the clamp on versions?!? I wanted to know if they were safe pretty much!

The only clamp on I ever used was the Witt... The rest are all put on and timed by my smiths.

I know tikka makes a clamp on and there is another one I can't remember right off hand which ran over 200 dollars and was not quick to receive..

For me on this particular rifle I didn't want to send it off to have threaded, etc cause I won't hunt with the brake... It was only for load development...

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts