Witch Remington 300 RUM model plz..

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder how much it cost in Canadian dollars. There is another gun seller in in my region

[/ QUOTE ]

The Sendero is listed in various dealers in Canada (WS, SIR, Bashaw Sports etc) at around $1200 CAD.

i have a LSS in 300 rum and love it it will shoot 1/2 inch 3 shot groups at 100 yard's with factory ammo !!

next year i plan on getting something in 300 WIN MAG looking at the weatherby mark V and the sendero ill probably get the sendero i would have got one this year but i already bought 3 new rifle's this year and my with gave me the look so i guess i need to wate

Jim

I have an Lss in a 300rum and I personally wouldnt get another one. but like they have said it is the luck of the draw and I didnt get lucky with mine.

[ QUOTE ]
Mush,
I assume you are talking about the Brown TH laminated stock? I do not know what the current exchange rate is, but there are several for less than $700 on gunbroker as I type this. Yes, it was a 2006 model. There was also a grey laminate model taht was pulled a few years ago that had no TH, but was carried on as a premier dealer exclusive untill this year. I have no experiance with the SF2, but I doubt you could do any wrong buy choosing it over the lss.

Jerry

[/ QUOTE ]

What TH means. The gun was an grey/blue laminated stock. I think it is a bit expensive. Can you explain me a little bit more about that gun . Has I understand it is a ''private exclusive version''.

Mush

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts