• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester Model 70 Coyote Heavy Stainless Barrel .223 Varmint Rifle

Hinterland

I don't get a chance to shoot this rifle as much as it deserves so I am now passing it on. This is Winchester's Model 70 Coyote with the matte finished stainless barrel and brown laminated stock. It has been discontinued by Winchester. It's a gorgeous yet practical rifle. It is an excellent shooter with about 325 rounds down the barrel. It comes with its original Winchester box. The box has some damage to it but the rifle is in excellent condition. Just a couple small safe dings. It is the same as this rifle here: Gun Library: Winchester Model 70 Coyote .223 Rem. : Cabela's

Only asking $585 shipped to your FFL (please make sure they accept transfers from a non-FFL). The scope and rings are not included but if you need them I'll make you a great deal. Will accept a postal money order or a DISCRETE paypal payment (you cover the fees).