Winchester low wall help. questions?

Ugly Dog

I have recently went down the rabbit hole of single shots and up to now purchased them In usable condition. I just picked up a Winchester low wall action and but stock that is my next project. I really could use some input/help and parts if anyone has any laying around. I could also stand to have some one give me the in's and outs of the 1885's my tang does not have any information on it so I cannot date it either
It looks to be a center fire now looks like a smaller rimmed case looking at the extractor it looks to be about .350 ?
Parts I need
Barrel .
Main spring (flat)
Fore end

I have recently went down the rabbit hole of single shots and up to now purchased them In usable condition. I just picked up a Winchester low wall action and but stock that is my next project. I really could use some input/help and parts if anyone has any laying around. I could also stand to have some one give me the in's and outs of the 1885's my tang does not have any information on it so I cannot date it either
It looks to be a center fire now looks like a smaller rimmed case looking at the extractor it looks to be about .350 ?
Parts I need
Barrel .
Main spring (flat)
Fore end
I used a guy in W. Virginia to convert my early 1885 .25 RF into .38 Spl by relining the barrel. If the bolt needs to be converted to CF, he will do that too. Mine was not in collector condition so I now have a very usable, fun, good looking '85 in a caliber that will always have reloading components available~!
Call Bob Lawson in Baker, W. Va at (304) 703-4515. He's easy to talk to~!