Winchester 300 win mag brass

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by 1hornhunter, Jul 22, 2013.

1. 1hornhunter

1hornhunter Member

Anyone know where I can get Winchester brass for the 300 win mag? Everyone seems out of stock

2. Catfur

Catfur Well-Known Member

Gunbroker often has brass when nobody else does. You may pay more than usual, though (or you may find a deal).

3. thatguyshm

thatguyshm Well-Known Member

Have you checked locals that sell brass per piece? Two shops always have it around me, both in fired and brand new. Would like to call it once fired but it is in no way once fired. The new stuff is about 90cents a case. Not horrible. All winchester stamped.

4. newmexkid

newmexkid Well-Known Member

After weeks of searching I went to a small local gun shop and OMG! They had 200 brand new Win'. cases in 25.06. I couldn't believe it. I had no doubt driven past this,"small" shop probably 20 times without stopping. Good luck.

5. MudRunner2005

MudRunner2005 Well-Known Member

During the powder crisis I had my own little reloading spot paradise for a while, till other people found out. It is a small little mom & pop store that HAD plenty of all types of powder, and I bought 5-6 lbs of powder a week, when I'd make a deliver up that way. Call 'em before hand, and have one of the guys hold my stuff for me. Swing in, pay, & head back home. Quick, simple, and convenient. Till all the local yuppies found out, then next thing I know, they were out of everything...

Oh well...LGS has a pretty substantial supply of IMR 7828 SSC & H1000 back in stock finally. About the only thing missing is Varget and the Alliant & Vihtivouri powders.