Wildcat bullets

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by emmagator, Mar 11, 2011.

1. emmagator

emmagator Well-Known Member

Ive read that some guys are recieving wildcat bullets. Where are you guys getting these? The wildcat website isnt up yet, and i get no replies to my emails. Im looking for some of the 169.5 .277diam bullets.

2. budlight

budlight Well-Known Member

I probably got the last box of 169.5 made about 5 years ago. You can search this forum for more info, but I heard that a couple of guys bought the biz with all the inventory and equipment and they made some of the popular calibers and then closed again because of lack of cash flow or something to that effect.

169.5 gr wildcats compared to my home moly coated 150 Speer SPBT

[​IMG]

3. jeffwhip

jeffwhip Well-Known Member

Emmagator,

Here is Paul's email address:

Paul Stimac <paul@wildcatbullets.com>

I believe he recently hired another person to help him out so sometimes it takes him several weeks to get back with you. Hopefully Paul will jump on this thread. The last time I communicated with Paul via email, was in Jan. I'm still waiting to see if he got my order and is processing it. Good luck.

Jeff

4. emmagator

emmagator Well-Known Member

Great thanks I'll try that email.

5. jeffjackson

jeffjackson Member

What is current status of Wildcat Bullets? Are they still in business.

6. bigngreen

bigngreen Well-Known Member

Good question!! I've sent numerous e-mails to Paul and have nothing, I have bullets on order and some 200gr bullet that were going to ship with the 169.5's months ago. I'm bumming hard, anyone have a phone number as e-mail isn't working!!!

7. geargrinder

geargrinder Well-Known Member

8. jeffjackson

jeffjackson Member

bigngreen,
    I have had a similar experience. I paid for several hundred .277 169.5gr bullets back in June. Last email i got was that he would mail them in a week (that was August 12). Since then all of my queries have gone unanswered. I would at least like to get my money back.
    jeff

9. bigngreen

bigngreen Well-Known Member

I've tried like a mad man to get a hold of Paul at the e-mail address in the contact and replying to e-mails he's sent but I have yet to get one back in two months. I don't know, maybe he's shipped my order but I have never received it, if that was the case I would hit the order button on several hundred bullets but I'm not taking the risk till I know someone is on the other end! If there was a SNAFU with my order I'm cool we can get it taken care of but that can't happen till someone will return e-mails or have a phone number or some thing!!!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  10. TheFishBox

TheFishBox Well-Known Member

Just curious as to if there is anyone in the know that can say wether or not wildcat bullets are ever going to be available again.

11. Texote

Texote Well-Known Member

curious as well

12. pud

pud Well-Known Member

Like to get my hands on some.

13. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

Y would a fella want to get some if replacement isn't possible?:rolleyes:

Having said that I have 200+ original Richard Graves 169.5 RBBTs that I'd trade even even up for Berger 338 - 300 gr latest offerings.

These RBBTs shoot great in my 270 AM @ a bit over 3400 FPS?