Wildcat Bullets

wildcat

Hey everyone, as I mentioned before I am having a 338 Lupa Magnum Improved built. I want to shoot the 300 grn MK'S but have heared that Wildcat bullets are really good. Has anyone had any experience with these bullets and if so what is the BC for their 300 grn bullet. I know they are expensive, but thats ok so is the brass. Please let me know, because I would like to make an order. Thanks, Wildcat

Wildcat,

Get in line my friend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!! There are alot of us waiting for the 300 gr ULD RBBTs. The problem has been that Richard has been waiting on bullet jackets to arrive so he can fill orders. I believe some jackets have been shipped but I don;t think enough to cover the orders.

Compared to the 300 gr Sierra MK in my 338 Kahn, I was getting slightly higher BCs with the Wildcat Bullets but the best thing is that group averges were 1 1/4" at 500 yards compared to just under 1 3/4" for the Sierra Mks.

They are good bullets give Richard a call or e-mail him at [email protected] and he can give you a more accurate idea of when the bullets may possibly be ready to ship. I suspect we have a bit longer to wait though.

You should really try both the Sierra and the Wildcat and see which bullet your rifle prefers.

Kirby Allen(50)

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.