Wildcat Bullets

Ian M

I have been shooting these bullets and they are excellent. They are made in Canada by Richard Graves. He bought the machinery from Starky Bullets and has spent a bunch of time perfecting his bullet manufacturing ability.
He is very serious about building match grade long range super high BC bullets - newest are 230 gr. in .30 with a bc in the high .800's and an even newer 350 .338 that is higher!
He is shipping to the U.S. and other countries, and his prices are competitive. He will even create a special bullet weight and configuration if you have an idea bouncing around in your head - for amazingly small production numbers. He makes bonded and standard bullets, many with VLD style boat tail shape. He also tests the heck out of his bullets, on targets and critters and he knows what they will do at various velocities.
Richard is a great guy to talk to - his number is 780 352-8592, he is based in Wetaskiwun Alberta. His bullets are starting to gain a foothold with some serious long range shooters, including some of the one mile guys.
He buys jackets and makes his own cores. Has a great line-up of dies etc. needed for making custom bullets.
How accurate - he recently had consistently sub 1/4 minute test groups on some .30's.

I don't think Richard has a website, but hie email is [email protected] I have shot .237" groups with his .22's and have some 6.5's on the way. When I last talked with Richard he was in the process of getting some .50's on the go.Maqrk

[ 06-17-2004: Message edited by: 358Mark ]

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.