Wife's 3 Bucks for 2008

Captn C

I live in the outdoors, but ihave to stay in the H
She missed her first shot of the year at a real good buck that was just over 400 yards and I talked her into using the Remington 700 in 7mm RUM that I bought last X-Mas. The good part...she has not missed with it...bad part...she has taken it over as her everyday shooter.

Nothing real long yet, but she isn't missing now! When she tells her hunting stories she alway comment on how impressive the recoil is...she likes it! gun)

Here are her bucks from this year:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Quit acting like a dummy and get her a brake and some good Peltor muffs. The reason she mentions it is because she notices it. Call up Kirby or Shawn and ask for a Christmas special rush. My daughter wears a recoil absorber just to shoot a 308 Win.

As little as you know about women you are lucky to even have a wife much less a good one. :D

Your a lucky man.
My son weighs 200 and I had a brake put in his sendero 7mm ultra this year. Mostly because I wanted to shoot it but for some reason he now takes it hunting instead of his 257 Roberts.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.