Why no female rifle smiths?

WOW....female gunsmith that would be great. Then when the wife got to wondering why I was sending thousands of dollars to some woman she didnt know, I could claim she was a mistress. That way I wouldnt catch any slack about buying more guns. It has gotten so bad I have to have hidden checking accounts, this would solve the problem. After the wife left I could spend what few dollars I had left any way I wanted.

All I See coming from this is sexual harrasment law suits and divorce courts!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think I will stick to myself in the shop!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

edybo , that would hurt Mr. Don's feelings if he read that he might think that hes bad company.
Any luck getting an action for your big project.

James, I gave up finding any brass. And after shooting my 280AI in that last f-class match at palo alto I decided I needed a dedicated f-class rifle...so it switched to 6x47. I found an action stock and barrel in stock. I should be breaking it in before the next match. You should come to donaldsonville first saturday of july it is a blast.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.