Who's ordered the new NF's yet???

I ordered the new competition since it has the 10MOA turret now and a zero stop. It will replace the one I have now. I wanna look at the SHV might make a really nice under $1000 unit.

I love my ATACR don't think I will be selling that one anytime soon.

What's the price on her? It'd be perfect if it had zerostop! I wonder if they'll offer a turret to be built. Need more info, I guess I'll have to run to Orofino. Oh wait I'll be there for Christmas, hmmmm.....

Nightforce is shipping me one of only three "98% final" prototypes of the new 4-14x56 SHV scope. I should have it next week.

I'll be mounting it on one of my rifles for pictures and to do an initial "summary" review. They won't be shipping new scopes to us dealers for about 4 months.

We will be getting in a good number of them at that time. We'll be taking pre-orders for the first shipment.

Early tomorrow am I will be publishing the NF press release and some tech info on this new game changing scope. I really think this will be a huge seller for NF.

I started using NF personally about 14 years ago. It's been fascinating to see the company's development in that time. Especially my 4 hour tour of their headquarters a year and a half ago.

At that time I remember saying that it just looked like they were preparing the company for some pretty big moves.

Preview

Attachments

• SHV4_14x56_34view_nonillumLoRes.jpg
    SHV4_14x56_34view_nonillumLoRes.jpg
    807.2 KB · Views: 100
Interesting. Any info yet about the turrets? How many moa per rev. and are they like a target turret under the cap? I would assume so with 100 moa of elevation.

Jeff

Great........sheez I just not one week ago got my 5.5~22x50 Nxs with the MOAR reticle ordered. My first and possibly only NF, and now im behind the 8 ball again:D Dang............

Great........sheez I just not one week ago got my 5.5~22x50 Nxs with the MOAR reticle ordered. My first and possibly only NF, and now im behind the 8 ball again:D Dang............

I doubt you will feel "behind the 8 ball" when you take that new NXS to the field. :cool: They are two different scopes aimed at two different venues.

Jeff

Yeah just read the link on page 1, phewww. It would be nice to have a more affordable option though, be interesting to see the reviews that come out in about a year.gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.