Who paints Rifles??

summitsitter

I have a remington 700 sps I really want a good paint job on. I need some names of some good guys who can do it, and some pics to really find out what I want. Thanks

I'd recommend giving it a try yourself. If you know someone with an airbrush you might ask to borrow it. If you live near me, I could help you out... I'm no rifle painting expert, but I can make the rifle look exactly how I wish with my air brush. I often paint pictures of racecars (F1, WRC, etc.) and painting a rifle is much easier!

007-4.jpg

myself

Thanks guys. After many hours of thought I think I am going to paint it myself. I really don't like the stock anyways so if I mess it up not a really big deal again thanks guys

I painted my Sako 3006 myself ,used some camo green I picked up at the store and hi lighted it with my own acrylic paints I use for my art work, If I could figure out how to post pics I would show you.
Bucky

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.