Who ‘needs’ a creedmoor?

Happy Holidays to you as well...Here's to the right individual getting the rifle. I will choose to believe it will be enjoyed by someone in need. I gonna follow your lead and donate a ANIB Vortex Viper 6-20x44 PA dead hold reticle scope to go on top of your 6.5CM. Scottyboy, if you PM me an address. I will ship my scope to you. Now, is anybody else willing to donate a base and 30mm rings so it's a complete package? It's Christmas time.

Happy Holidays to you as well...Here's to the right individual getting the rifle. I will choose to believe it will be enjoyed by someone in need. I gonna follow your lead and donate a ANIB Vortex Viper 6-20x44 PA dead hold reticle scope to go on top of your 6.5CM. Scottyboy, if you PM me an address. I will ship my scope to you. Now, is anybody else willing to donate a base and 30mm rings so it's a complete package? It's Christmas time.

Mighty generous of you, i'll up the ammo to 50 rounds of Prime. With some rings, eyes and ears a new shooter will be set to go!!

Very honorable thing to do folks, I hope the package goes to someone getting into the shooting sports and hunting.

I'm out of course since I'm Sloooooowly scaling back on pipes in my tech center, Ha... Nothing like a whole lot of room with all 3 rifles wearing the same brand of brass that handles 1 caliber of bullets.

125 to 212's. Ha .

I hopefully have another 20 to 40+ years before I reach my 100th birthday,,, so maybe I can go on the second donor card once that rifle is ready for rebarreling in 2059,,, by that time the 7.035mmx51 will be the ultimate cartridge going,,, that's not saying the 30/30,,, 303 or 30/06 won't be back in style by then.

Oh well,,, at least the folks of this awesome forum of good times will save me a seat on the bus for the next round down the road.

Im in favour of those that choose to win the prize to share a reason why they deserve the chance to win.

Nothing is for free, hart spark and passion might be a key factor that drive "all" of us into this activity of good times.

Of course the humble and debonair actions of human might play part in this,,, oh well,,, the above is only a suggestion for the next big give away.

Koodoos to everyone for pitching in,,, true hart spark at its finest.

Yo Yo Yo from North of the 49th

Don

I have new Warne Rings to donate. If you would scottyboy please pm your address and I will get these out to you Wednesday.

Attachments

• 3428015F-9FA0-4191-B19A-BC14721039CA.jpeg
    3428015F-9FA0-4191-B19A-BC14721039CA.jpeg
    922.7 KB · Views: 19
"IN". My thirteen year old daughter would love it. Easy for her to carry and handle.

You are an awesome gentleman. Someone will have a "perma-grin".

Very honorable thing to do folks, I hope the package goes to someone getting into the shooting sports and hunting.

I'm out of course since I'm Sloooooowly scaling back on pipes in my tech center, Ha... Nothing like a whole lot of room with all 3 rifles wearing the same brand of brass that handles 1 caliber of bullets.

125 to 212's. Ha .

I hopefully have another 20 to 40+ years before I reach my 100th birthday,,, so maybe I can go on the second donor card once that rifle is ready for rebarreling in 2059,,, by that time the 7.035mmx51 will be the ultimate cartridge going,,, that's not saying the 30/30,,, 303 or 30/06 won't be back in style by then.

Oh well,,, at least the folks of this awesome forum of good times will save me a seat on the bus for the next round down the road.

Im in favour of those that choose to win the prize to share a reason why they deserve the chance to win.

Nothing is for free, hart spark and passion might be a key factor that drive "all" of us into this activity of good times.

Of course the humble and debonair actions of human might play part in this,,, oh well,,, the above is only a suggestion for the next big give away.

Koodoos to everyone for pitching in,,, true hart spark at its finest.

Yo Yo Yo from North of the 49th

Don
20181224_201527.jpg

This is the reason I said "yes" to the generosity of scottyboy. This is Wade is my stepson. He will be twelve on Valentine's day and be eligible to hunt next year. Living in Colorado he has the privilege of being surrounded by some of the best hunting around. Then when he gets older maybe he'll pass the gun down to my youngest son Zane. This is him with my sister in laws meat buck
20181103_171014.jpg

Yes, we will use this for our youth hunting program that we sponsor. Also Members note, this gracious gentlemen donated a pair of Vortex Binoculars to a 15 year old girl in our program and that same year Sierra was successful in taking her first kill which was a nice Montana Mule Deer.

Well done again Scottyboy.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.