Which foreign country are you from?

[ QUOTE ]
USA

One response per country please.

[/ QUOTE ]

How you aussies managed to get good at cricket i dont know, cos if you cant even follow simple instructions........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ian.

[ QUOTE ]
UK...... Sussex.

Best Wishes for 2007 to Everyone

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

One vote per country!!! Scotland, England, Ierland and Wales are countrys, the UK is a political alliance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

How many different countries in the United Kingdom are there and is it even politcaly correct to think in such terms now you is all cool Britainia? (said in a Windsor Davis way). Even so sadly I do not think Yorkshire is one ( not sure mind having seen Bradford) - otherwise war could have been declared on it, or at least continued from old times. Before anyone pipes in from Cornwall - your still English, "free Kernow" my backside.

David.

ps UK = England, Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland. The UK also has other overseas territories eg Falkland Islands.

pps just winding you up a bit Pete. I am trying to think of traditional Yorkshire food like ox pudding but everyone under the age of 30 thinks it is a Balti House or Indian Take Away. Some peolpe are just lucky to have a brother in law with a Fish and Chip shop I guess.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.