Need help from Country Music fans!!!

G

There is a song, I thought it was called "Next Big Thing" but it is NOT the Vince Gill song.

The lyrics go "livin out hee with the ducks, and the bucks, and the chucks"

among other lyrics..

Going crazy trying to figure out the name of this song and the artist.

Thanks for all who help!!!

confused.gif
confused.gif

I think it female.

The jist on the song is that they're hoping that people form the city wont think that the country is the "next big thing".

I was almost certain it called "next big thing" or next best thing.

I know its not the vince gill song though.

Great song!

It must be country (newer than 1976) 'cuz the lyrics dont sound familiar at all. I'll ask the wife. She's a country fan.

If you need help with any lyrics from the Beasty Boys or Run DMC or King T let me know.
grin.gif

Not a huge country music fan my self, but...
try doing a google search for the lyrics, there will be somthing on who sings it and the name of the song.

You live in New "Yoark". Deas gots ta be tuns a stations what play country music.

Youse just gotta call dem up on da phone an aks em if dey hoyd a dis song. Or maybe you could jus go to da city an aks dem in poyson. Ya know, stop for a Sabbrett from some vendah. Maybe walk in da paak. Den go see a D.J. wit dis question.

Aaaanyways, Good luck to ya. Say hi to my family in Yaankers and Rivaa Head. (you didn't think I got this accent from somewheas like joysee did ya?)

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.