Which Backpack Do You Use?

Dennis_in_VA

I was looking at the Eberlestock website and noticed that there were some improvements to the product line-up. Any how, other than the Gun Slinger, do any of you here at LRH use any of the other Eberlestock packs and products? Let's hear about them. Thanks.

Last edited:
I can order just about anything you want from them, we stock them here at our store. I have a gunslinger myself as well as the sky crane. PM or email me if you got any questions

take it easy
steve

So nobody here packs out game or packs their camp in? I know better than that. Let's hear about those backpacks good and/or bad experiences. Thanks.

So nobody here packs out game or packs their camp in? I know better than that. Let's hear about those backpacks good and/or bad experiences. Thanks.

Yep, some do.;)

Do a search on "GG" or "goodgrouper" or "eberlestock". Maybe a year ago or maybe longer:confused: goodgrouper did a good, fair and experienced review of one of the eberlestock models. He used it for an extended hunt in NV.

If I remember correctly it receive high marks in all categories.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.