Where YOUR money goes

That very nice shop you got your self Chad. How to you like the Daewoo and Doosan turning centers??
Jrigby

The Daewoo is the work horse without a doubt. I run that thing in the ground cranking out hardware and whatnot.

The Doosan is my little jewel. I've adapted this bugger for barreling and its about all she does. It's an 06 machine and I baby the hell out of her. It threads and chambers really, really well for me. It's "stupid overkill" but it does the job the best way I know how, the first time.

Thanks fer askin!

Gnite.

C

I got a older mazak that is my work horse, keep hoping it will die so I can upgrade to some thing newer but I cant kill it. Been looking at new turning centers but cant decide what I want.
Jrigby

Very nice equipment display!

Does anybody work there? :D

Thats what mine would look like if it wasnt mine.

Sturgis. Right smack dab in front of the busiest street in town, Lazelle. Across from Pamida in the Cedar building.

I should be moved into the new shop come fall. 6000 square feet of purpose built structure out in the industrial park. WOO HOO, can't wait!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.