where to buy nightforce

[ QUOTE ]
Get ahold of Bill Bailey here on LRH.

He will get you a good price.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Kirby.

You can email me @ the address in my profile or you can call me @ 800-522-3314 between 8:30 - 5:30 CST. In about a week I will have whatever you are looking for in the NXS line.

yes buy the nightforce from bill ive been talking/buying from him over the last few days he was great to deal with.

there is no other place to buy from. there is only bill he is the best out there. i just got a NF from him. if i'm looking for something and he has it he get my money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Old-I-am-selling-5.5x22x56-NXS-with-NP-2DD-reticle.-It's-a-brand-new-scope.-I-am-selling-for-$1300.00.

Wildcat

If someone is selling them @ $1190 they are SEVERELY violating their dealer agreement w/NF. That is $200 cheaper than last years price before the 5% increase!!! Something smells a bit fishy if you aske me.

Our selling price, as regulated by NF, is $1450 on the 50mm and $1465 on the 56mm.

Thanks,
B.J.

Bashaw Sports 780 352-4440 is your best bet.Also try P&D in Edmonton they have a web site...jack

The only thing fishy is it looks like someone wants to get someone else in trouble with NightForce. Not all NightForce scopes are sold at the same price and not all dealers get the same price from NightForce.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.