where to buy nightforce

[ QUOTE ]
Not all NightForce scopes are sold at the same price and not all dealers get the same price from NightForce.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea actually bud everyone does get the same price and they are all supposed to be sold at the same price. NF dictates the price at which there scopes are sold, end of story on that one. And the only way for a dealer to purchase scopes at a lower price is to buy more at a time, no one gets any special handouts or favors. Bill isnt callin anyone out or anything so no reason to try and make him look bad just cause you dont know what your talkin about. Me and him sold alot of optics on this page and he was simply trying to tell people to watch out for something that didnt make sense, just trying to keep our friends from getting screwed.

NF regulates their pricing to keep the market fair to small and large dealer, anyone who violates this agreement with them will find themselves not being a NF dealer anymore.

take it easy
steve

I'm going to take the highroad on this one. I signed a contract w/NF(the same contract everyother dealer signs) and I'm going to honor it. Others can do as they choose.

THEY ARE TELLING THE TRUTH !! I HAVE A DEALERSHIP FOR LIGHTFORCE LIGHTS, SAME THING. ALL PRODUCT PRICES ARE SET BY NF / LF

I CANNOT SELL NF SCOPES AS I AM NOT AN FFL HOLDER. BUT IT IS THE SAME COMPANY.

END OF STORY..

[ QUOTE ]
The best I am aware of lately is $1190. I don't know if a price increase has come thru.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this for the NXS or BR? Might make sense if it is the BR.

JeffBird it is a NXS.

As for as the comment in another post dealing with everyone getting the same price, I got 3 prices when I bought my first 5.5-22x56 NXS and they were all different. I thought I would be helping people reading on here by letting them know that just because a few folks for 1 reason or another favor a single dealer does not mean that there are not other dealers who will treat them equally well and perhaps with a better deal. I am sure Bill is a great person, but so is the person I have purchased from. I will continue to use who I choose and suspect everyone else will also.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.