Where is all the H1000 powder

One of our local stores this past week here in North Idaho got a huge shipment of powder in. I found both H1000 and RL-26, but they limited each to 2 pounds. Both have been popping up online recently at Midsouth, Grafs, Precision Reloading, and Powder Valley. It doesn't take long to sell out, but the increasing frequency at which they're showing up is encouraging.

It also seemed like they weren't making runs of magnum powders before all of this went down. I remember the medium burn powders (H4350, RL16, etc) were impossible to find for a year or so and they finally caught up with those, must've dialed back the magnum production to catch up on that. Add to everyone panic buying and a lot of companies' shipping/receiving being disturbed, it's pretty tight out there for most powders right now. I went to the local Scheels the other day to pick up some primers and watched a guy buy every pound of H4350 they had. Must've been 5 or 6 8lb'ers and a dozen 1lb'ers.

Check all of the mentioned sites daily and be ready to buy. Found some from Midsouth Shooter Supply over a month ago and was able to get 6 lbs for myself and 2 buddies. Was out of stock in a day. Same with Powder Valley, they had it and then didn't.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.