Where is all the 300wm brass???

I think I have a couple of new Nosler boxes if that helps?
Just got a pm from a member in Billings that has 100 new Norma. I told him that we would take them. If that does not work out @HARPERC, I'll let you know.

I really never expected to head out to purchase 300wm brass and find it sold out everywhere.

Thanks a bunch guys.

from the first line
"...high quality brass"
and I'm dumping running deer at 500-600 yards with the low quality Winchester stuff... don't kid yourself there about the high priced crap being better... I've got both, and I'll put money on ww brass (with a trim/ possibly a sort if needed) any day
The buck in my avitar was brained with lowly r/p brass at over 300 yards...

simple
bring your win brass out a 1000 yard benchrest match with me, or better yet our 2000 yard group and score match ..i'll show you the difference
i have bought and tested all most all out there.
i KNOW the diff.
remember this is a long range site, and 600 is not long

and I'm dumping running deer at 500-600 yards with the low quality Winchester stuff... don't kid yourself there about the high priced crap being better... I've got both, and I'll put money on ww brass (with a trim/ possibly a sort if needed) any day
The buck in my avitar was brained with lowly r/p brass at over 300 yards...

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.