Whats the worse rifle or gun you ever bought ? I hsve several tied

Weatherby Accu-Mark .338-.378 Wby Magnum. 2 1/2 - 5" groups with the brake on and 2 - 4" with it off. Took it to a Wby certified smith who called in a month to say he couldn't get it to shoot as good as I did. Sent it to Wby. 5 months later, I got it back with a target showing a nice 5/8" group but without any other data or info. Took it back out and got the same 2 1/2 - 5" groups. (With 2 types of prescribed Wby factory ammo).

Sako A7 .308 ties the above. 3 - 4 1/2" groups with multiple bullet types and handloads. These are probably the 2 biggest disappointments.

The worst rifle I ever bought was a 300 Weatherby Mark V Deluxe ( 2006 American made) . When I was younger I always wanted one. I Saved up the money and ordered one through my go to gun shop. I ordered it with the Accubrake.
The gun came in and it was gorgeous. Beautifully grained stock , blueing, etc.
I had also saved up and put a nice Zeiss scope on it. The day came to shoot it and sight it in. I had my wife at the range with me and there was another gentleman on the bench next to me.
Gave it a quick bore sight down the barrel enough to get me on paper to start.
Got down , took aim , and squeezed the trigger. To my surprise the thing kicked so hard it almost threw me off the bench. The muzzle jumped violently the trusted me back hard.
When I looked at the muzzle the brake was gone! Totally separated at the first set of ports. THANK GOD my wife , the guy next to me and myself were not injured. How I don't know but we got lucky. The piece that remained on the threads was stamped 300. Why would I have bothered to mic it.
I took the gun back to the shop I bought it from 2 days later and get this ,
One of the guys that works the counter was at that range over that weekend and found what was left of the brake at the 100yd back stop! Imagine that! Here's the best part!
They grabbed a 300 mag round and placed the brake on it! Not even F'ing close. Mic'd it and it was for .284 cal not 30!
They gave it to me and told me to call Weatherby. I did.
They asked if anyone was hurt but offered no apology. Told me to send it to one of their smiths to have it gone over and a new brake put on. I asked for the threaded piece back when the rifle shipped back . I did not get it back and they wanted the other half of the brake. I refused to give it to them. The pictures I provided were clear enough. A comment made to me during one of the many phone calls was " you weren't in any danger"
F*** Y** ! You weren't behind it when it blew apart!
After a lot of back and forth and a letter I wrote to Roy Jr himself I ended up getting a stupid autographed book and a sling.
Maybe I was expecting too much but at the minimum an apology and a replacement rifle should have been offered.
I have absolutely nothing good to say about them and they can keep their junk! Clearly no quality control whatsoever. I shot that gun only a handful of times after that and it now sits in my safe. I have zero interest in it. I'd never buy one of their guns again. Check out the pics and be sure to check the diameter of a brake on a new gun.
I learned the hard way!
The first three pics are ones I just took to show ya. The two of the muzzle are snapshots of the old photographs I took when it happened. You can see how that thing blew apart.
Did you ever try another break to see how it shot?

HANDS DOWN!!! It is my Sig P320.
I get 4 or 5 failures to extract every trip to the range.
It has even been sent back to Sig to be worked on. Believe it or not, the 4 ro 5 ftes is better than when it was brand new, but it is insanely unaceptable. It would be unacceptable in a gun that cost half the price.

Back in the 70's I purchased a Weatherby .22 auto. The action would hang up on just about every shot. I never got any satisfaction from the company. Their reply was that they imported the .22 and they didn't manufacture it. I returned it to the store & swapped it for a Ruger
10-22. I shot the 10-22 for over 50 years and it functioned perfectly every shot.

M1 carbine clone in .22MMJ. Took 3 years of tinkering to get it to run a full mag without some horrendous malf.
Figured it out finally and it's a tack driver to 100yds. Yes, dear, some factory guns get the reamer run in to far. Necks are shorter than Johnson specs but it shoots.

Extremely rare and expensive 12ga sxs right at $5k. Pictures on gunbroker looked perfect. Got it and it was pitted, stained, worn. Tried to work with seller and took pictures. He said no it's fine, it was a piece of ****. I said it's in the 3 days I want to return it and have not accepted from my ffl. Said I was ready to raise the issue to GB. He said go ahead several others have and I have always come out on top (so seller was a bigger piece of ****). Sent my date stamped pictures to GB. Next day a-hole says ship the gun back. 2nd one Bought limited a performance center 629 smith 44mag. The barrel was on crooked by several thousandths. They paid shipping both ways and got it back to me in less than 2 weeks total including my shipping time. That's customer service, but it should never have left the factory like that.
Curious, how did you determine crooked barrel on the 629? Was it obvious to the naked eye, or was there another indication? I have one of those on my list to go with a first gen blue Redhawk and an Old Model Super Blackhawk. Thanks.

Howa 1500 in 6mm Creedmoor… my first and only Howa. Put it in a MDT Oryx stock. Throat was cut way too deep… 0.20"… had barrel set back and rechambered. Still can't get the gun to group… so bad I've never been able to work a load up for it.
Wow this is EXACTLY the package I was going to put together for my first precision rifle, down to the MDT stock. That's really disappointing they screwed up the throat like that.

Remington Model 600 350 Rem Mag. Total piece of ****!! My anger stems from the fact that I went away for college to come home and find that my dad had traded a Win Model 1895 45-90, two Savage Mod 99, and a Win Model 1892 25-20 for this junk. Kicked like a mule. Needless to say my dad was way too trusting and gullible. This went down in the late 1960's but I'm still ****ed.
****, that's like the grail rifle for a lot of Jeff Cooper fans! What a shame, especially losing that 45-90.

The most gorgeous gun I ever owned was also the biggest piece of junk. 1992 Mitchell Arms P-08 reproduction, satin stainless finish, gorgeous light brown walnut grips. A single shot pistol from hell for $600. Sent it back to Mitchell three times, the last time it came back with a jagged end of a pin protruding from the top of the receiver. Different mags, didn't matter. I sold it for $450 to my LGS and feel bad to this day that I stuck someone with it, and thanked my lucky stars I only lost $150. I always read the Guns & Ammo new gun reviews, but was moving the month they had a review of this pistol. I found the magazine article months later, and the G&A author, who usually always praises new offerings called it "an expensive wall hanger to avoid." It sure looked nice though.