Whats the worse rifle or gun you ever bought ? I hsve several tied

I have two. One I bought and the other I won. I won a Glock .380 when I was looking for a .380 for my wife, thought it was great luck!! I tried 6-8 types of ammo from cheap to expensive and it didn't like any of it. It would stove pipe after every shot making it a single shot pistol. I had my father in law (big Glock fan) trying it with various ammo and he had the same issues. It was traded in on a Montefeltro 20ga for my oldest daughter, the shotgun is worth the money!

The one I bought is a Ruger American Ranch 300 Blackout that I bought to run suppressed. The issue with it is the rotary mag only feeds sometimes and it is guaranteed not to feed if you load it all the way. Ruger sent me one of the "new" design mags, same issue. It was a safe queen until my dad asked if he could try it out, it's sat in his safe since too. They have since redesigned the American Ranch to take AR-15 mags, but if you have the older one you are stuck with the rotary mags.

Tikka chambered in 300 WM. Never could get it to shoot even after sending back to Beretta USA on my "dime" too. Will never own another.
I won't own anything made by Beretta. The only weapon that ever failed on me when I needed it was an M9. I had others break, but still work until I was able to repair them.

Probably a Savage 99 .308 Win. I always wanted one after seeing my uncle's, so I found one online at Gunbroker many moons ago. Got the gun in and the bolt would not close all the way. I sold it and recouped my money. I now have a Savage 99 in .243 (same caliber as my uncle's) and I do not like it. Maybe I'm just not a Savage 99 guy after all.

Voere Shikar in .308. Because reasons, I bought it from my grandfather when I was younger and didn't know much. Anyways...

Stuart Otteson had this to say about it in his book, The Bolt Action Vol II:

"More than any other single factor, difficult bolt operation proved the undoing of the Shikar rifle. The rifle had the slick lines and short bolt lift of the Weatherby school of design, but also shared a tendency for weak camming and high bolt-handle forces. A heavy mainspring, short-lift bolt, and inefficient cams, combined with a lot of internal binding to render perhaps the stiffest-workingbolt ever found in a factory rifle."

If that wasn't bad enough, the gun won't properly chamber the factory Winchester Silvertips my grandfather gave me with the gun? Then the bolt shroud broke, due to the previously mentioned heavy camming forces required to open the bolt.

Easy one. I bought a Century Arms CETME at a gun show (impulse buy - hey that looks neat!) I worked on that *** for what seemed forever. I finally got it working reliably (I don't give up). I replaced every part that would retrofit with HK G3 parts. Then had to remove and mill the cocking piece which kept it from going into battery by about a millimeter. I remember talking with a guy at a booth at the Phoenix gun show. He said "yeah, we've determined that "Century isn't the brand but the amount of time it takes to get one of their products working".