WHATCH OUT DEALING WITH BILL BAILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeff 300

you might get the your order in faster than you think and at the best price around. i just got my swarovski range finder i ordered on 11-27-06. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif this makes the second thing i have bought for them with the same great profesional service. top of the line service is hard to come by this days. thank for the great service /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

STAY AWAY FROM HIM AND GENE SEARS SUPPLY....THEY SHIP WAY TO FAST! NO ONE IS USE TO THIS TYPE OF SERVICE, MAKES US THINK THAT EVERYONE SHOULD DO BUSINESS THIS WAY!

HAHAHA.....great guys to deal with!

Dave

You scared the heck out of me!!!! I was trying to think if anyone had caught me putting the screw to them yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!

All jokes aside, thanks for the compliment. Lerch and I just try and give you guys the best prices we can and get you your goods as quickly as possible. Everyone on this sight has been good to us and it's just kind of our way of helping out the longrange community.......oh, and boosting our sales a little /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!!

i have my own company as well and i try to do the same thing. there just not many of us out there. but i have come to see that there is more of us on this forum than most others. every one i have delta with on here are great people. thanks again and i will give a review of my range finder soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif as it has just got good and cold here in south texas. i'm going to have to say it's to cold to work and go to the ranch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If you thing that their internet sales are bad... you oughta try walking in there... sometimes it takes the sales people a whole minute to go to the wharehouse to get your stuff... and then they try to talk to you like they know something about long range hunting!!! ieven remember a couple of years ago I went in to get some 220SMKs, and this short fella laughed at me when I told him I was shooting them from a 300WM at LR. He told me the 125NBT was much better!!! What was that Bill... like 3 years ago!

[ QUOTE ]
ieven remember a couple of years ago I went in to get some 220SMKs, and this short fella laughed at me when I told him I was shooting them from a 300WM at LR. He told me the 125NBT was much better!!! What was that Bill... like 3 years ago!

[/ QUOTE ]

I use my own stupidity quite often to try and show people that they are wasting time and money on those light bullets. Since then I have found this place and stuck around for a while. Now I laugh at the guys buying the 125s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.