?? for Bill Bailey..

Nodak7mm

Bill,

I have finally figured out the "store" you work at. I have been there several times as work takes me to OKC a couple of times a yr. I have dealt with Mark E. and was shown the shotgun vault/warehouse, Wow is an understatement....

Anyhow, I have been somewhat away from LRH for sometime and am slowly getting back to it. I am reading that you handle Nightforce and are great to deal with. Are Nightforce in stock at G/S and can I come and fondle/look at several? Primarily the diff between NXS and the BR models? Slowly Putting together a F/class/long range unit and will need optics..

Thanks in advance..

Rod

Rod,

Kind of a small world isn't it?!? Mark is a great guy. He is Lerch's dad. Gene Sears is mostly known for the shotgun end of things but Lerch and I are trying to change that.

Right now we only have 5-6 NF instock but will be ordering 10-12 more just after the first. I don't normally stock the BR models b/c we just don't get much call for them. I can however order on for you.

Stop by and see us. It's been nuts in there for the last month but should be slowing down a bit. We'd be glad to show you some scopes.

Thanks,
B.J.

Hey Bill,

Thanks for the response. I spent a couple of summers down there about 4-5yrs ago and thats all there was, primarily shotguns and no LR interest I could find.. But tons of bullets atG/S and I bought plenty of components from Mark. Dang, if he's Lerches Dad, I am older than I thought.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Mark appeared to be my age...

I got to be friends with Old Harry from the Canadian river/valley Range.... He let me shoot his M1A in service rifle matches.. And ventured up the to Red Castle Range in Tulsa..

Now, from talking to you, I may have someplace more to visit than hotel row and bricktown when I visit.. Looking forwards to meeting you (provided I get authorized a car next time down)...

Again, thanks Bill..

Rod

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.