What scope to buy?

I have an email from leupold that states the turrets are completely waterproof without the caps on hmmm,,I think i mentioned this in an earlier post.

M1's are perfect. You won't have to worry about loosing the caps. As far as having them adjust unintentionally, if it was a problem the military wouldn't have exposed turrets. I have had a mark 4 with the m1's and they were nice positive clicks. Same as for my NF's. IOR seem to be the least liked I had for clicks a little spongey. If you can get a zero stop. I have seen more problems with people forgetting to zero the scope and then missing the target because the were one rev. off. So either get a zero stop or use the reference numbers on the turret which is what I do.

One other thing I seen on you tube was Aaron Davidson has a new scope they are testing G7 made by NightForce. It looked to be built off a NXS with low profile windage and sidefocus knobs. Not sure about the cost.

Brent

It is built for them by Nightforce. I received an email from them with the video of them showing it off. from what I see, they still use their turret pretty much like the huskmaw, but only on a nightforce built scope.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.