What kind of videos do you want to see from us?

Team AllTerra

LRH Sponsor
Hi all,

Cole from AllTerra Arms here. We're a hunting focused, precision rifle company based in Boise, ID. We offer 1/2 MOA rifles via a dilligent Q/C process and provide the public with high end carbon fiber stocks and other various services.

Would like your thoughts and input here. We've been doing a lot of videos recently showing how we chamber, the ammunition we load, our stock bedding process, rifle validation, etc. What videos would you like to see on Youtube and Social Media? We aim to be informative and would appreciate any feedback.
Here's the links to our Youtube and Socials-

Youtube
Website
Instagram

Reddit

Thank you in advance for your help!

-Cole

Last edited:
I've been enjoying your videos lately. I have several custom rifles, but thought about getting one of your rifles due to your proprietary action.
an in-depth video on your action and barrel combination, and how they work together would be great

I just watched the Precision Rifle Chambering video.WOW!
Anyone can see this not old school machining.
Well done! Video's like this show the level of precision you go through.Thanks
Range reports will help.Show that rifle being shot and level of accuracy with it.
Thanks! We'll make sure we keep putting more content like that out there. Range reports are a great idea, thanks for the help.

-Cole

I've been enjoying your videos lately. I have several custom rifles, but thought about getting one of your rifles due to your proprietary action.
an in-depth video on your action and barrel combination, and how they work together would be great
That's a great idea, we have this one up on Youtube right now, but maybe can go more in-depth for a future video. If you're interested definitely give us a call and we can talk a bit more about the nature of our rifles!

(208) 608-5179

-Cole

Ever since Mr Roger's introduced us to the concept of how it's made, and then the long run of how it's made; I've been hooked on even simple production videos.

Have a bunch of flights this fall and could probably watch stocks come out of the mold and get trimmed or chips come off a cnc cutting an action for hours sitting in a terminal.

Maybe not high brow info, but it would get clicks.