What is going on with Nosler?

What are "blems" on shooters pro shop? Is it discoloration, scratches, bumps and bruises on bullets and brass or what? I'm a little concerned about ordering from them
I have purchased and used Nosler "blems", mostly partitions and mostly for hunting, since the late 70s and I could not see any visual defects but they work. I still have a couple of .30 caliber 180 gr bags of Nosler Partition that have a price on them of $8.00 and others with $13.00 on them. Lately on SPS finding the bullet weight that you use or want might take a little time. If they offer an alert on what you are looking for click on it and they will contact you when they have them. You had also better act fast!

I have shot a lot of them in both .270 and 30-06. I have found them to be just as reliable and accurate as the other ammunition at a slightly less price. Good value for the money.
I couldn't agree more in my experience with them. I have never weighed them like some on this thread have mentioned, but what they are saying makes me think I am glad I didn't waste my time on that exercise. If they print well and consistent on targets they will also perform hunting within the 300-400 yard range.

What are "blems" on shooters pro shop? Is it discoloration, scratches, bumps and bruises on bullets and brass or what? I'm a little concerned about ordering from them
I have seen blems that have missing or disfigured plastic tips and missing cannelures. I would not reload those for hunting. Other than that, I see nothing but discoloration.

I used Nosler blem ammo (7mm08 140 e-tip) on a cow elk and mule deer hunt 3 yrs ago. 370 yards and double lunged a cow, she was rolling down the hill in short order. Still have several boxes left.

will not use them on serious big game hunting- small game chucks ,coyotes have used there 7mm for the pistol deer hunting with good results, in the T/C and Rem XP 7 MM BR for deer and such.
I have used Nosler blems over the years and if they get consistent groupings I rely on them to hunt with as well. I am curious as I just got a 7BR and currently are using 139-145 grain bullets. I see SPS has 120 grain bullets available and want to try them. The XP shoots great and I enjoy it. What bullets do you hunt with in your 7BR?

The flaws are purely cosmetic. Nosler will not sell a bullet that isn't worthy of their name.

I live right by both Nosler facilities and have bought their seconds from the Bend outlet store in .338, great value.

Nosler pooped the bed on the ABLR for reloading. Haven't seen them at all.
Seems with most or all of the manufacturers hunting ammo components are becoming more and more of a seasonal product with long droughts in between seasons.

You could probably call or email and find out when the next run is scheduled.

You may need to check your spam files.

They're pretty good about sending them out.

Midway and Brownell's are as well but you'd better be ready to order within minutes if it's a popular item once you get a notification.
I've been looking for some Peterson 300 WM long brass for some time now and I have not seen a single place that has it or when it might be back on the shelf.

I just found 6mm 90gr accubonds @ redriverreloading but they want $22 for shipping. Yikes.
yeah i tried ordering 2 boxes of vmax from one of these sites similar and they said they would ship priority mail and it said the estimate was 23.50 for shipping. ha! seems to me 4 boxes should fit in one PM box that has a ship cost of less than $9. so i wait…😜

I've bought .277 110ab blems from sps that had canalure grooves in them--- the 1st run bullets don't have the groove--- they shoot fine, but there are several reasons nosler marks them as blems/2nds

Overruns are just extra bullets from a run.