What is going on with Nosler?

HANGum HIGH

Is it just me or can you not find Nosler accubonds anywhere? I know these are crazy times, but I have seen dang near every bullet at one time or another even if only available for 1-5 minutes before being sold out. But I haven't seen accubonds at all.

Was able to purchase some through a private seller, but was just thinking about the last time I actually seen them available for purchase at a retailer.

SCHEELS HAS THEM NOW AVAILABLE 200 Grain 30 cal $51.99 per 50cnt
I have picked up 500 200 grain 30 cal accubonds in the last couple weeks.
Graf and Son's had them available for 2 days before they sold out. Also Scheel's had them for a couple days as well.
Now 6.5 Accubonds 140 grain I have not seen in Months

Last edited:
SCHEELS HAS THEM NOW AVAILABLE 200 Grain 30 cal $51.99 per 50cnt
I have picked up 500 200 grain 30 cal accubonds in the last couple weeks.
Graf and Son's had them available for 2 days before they sold out. Also Scheel's had them for a couple days as well.
Now 6.5 Accubonds 140 grain I have not seen in Months
I've seen the heavies but nothing in 6.5s, 7mm, lower grains in 30 cal. I guess i should have been a little more specific! Haha.

I just found 6mm 90gr accubonds @ redriverreloading but they want $22 for shipping. Yikes.

Accubonds are typically a seasonal run ahead of hunting season.

With the ABLR added to the mix those runs will probably become steadily smaller as the ABLR is a more profitable bullet.

I've seen
Is it just me or can you not find Nosler accubonds anywhere? I know these are crazy times, but I have seen dang near every bullet at one time or another even if only available for 1-5 minutes before being sold out. But I haven't seen accubonds at all.

Was able to purchase some through a private seller, but was just thinking about the last time I actually seen them available for purchase at a retailer.
Get on Nosler Shooter's Proshop mailing list. You'll get updates on what's in stock at Nosler including seconds. I just saw 6.5mm 150 ABLR's recently on sale. As with any popular bullet they are gobbled up right when they are available. Some of the benefits of the internet.

The AB is still my favorite pill for hunting. I'll try the Pro Shop approach. The only ones I have been able to find other than from the fine folks on LRHF have been in calibers and weights I am not looking for. I keep trying other bullets, but it just seems most of my rifles really like the AB.

The AB is still my favorite pill for hunting. I'll try the Pro Shop approach. The only ones I have been able to find other than from the fine folks on LRHF have been in calibers and weights I am not looking for. I keep trying other bullets, but it just seems most of my rifles really like the AB.
What are you looking for and what are your range limits?

I've seen

Get on Nosler Shooter's Proshop mailing list. You'll get updates on what's in stock at Nosler including seconds. I just saw 6.5mm 150 ABLR's recently on sale. As with any popular bullet they are gobbled up right when they are available. Some of the benefits of the internet.
I've signed up for multiple alerts on there and have never received an in stock notification from them.

I've seen

What are "blems" on shooters pro shop? Is it discoloration, scratches, bumps and bruises on bullets and brass or what? I'm a little concerned about ordering from them