What is going on with Nosler?

I've been looking for some Peterson 300 WM long brass for some time now and I have not seen a single place that has it or when it might be back on the shelf.
You can always call or email them asking when they might be running it again.

Sadly, there's hotter things for them to sell right now than our venerable .300wm brass and they are going to service the higher demand brass customers first.

Lapua is available again so there's a great option right there if you can find it in stock.

I have bought lots of these bullets from SPS and have not had any major problems with them. I find that they are excellent for fire forming and load development, saving myself some money. I use them to fine tune a load and then I will load the 1st run stuff for actual hunting but in my case, I have not found any difference in accuracy but have not shot any game with the seconds so I cannot speak as to their on game performance.

Visual defects only, nothing to be concerned about.
The blems I have bought over the years have looked like jewelry. I am not sure why they are blems. Occasionally you might can imagine a little dark spot on the copper jacket. I live close and used to go to the shop before COVID. The shop guy said, "sometimes they are just getting a run up and first few ( hundreds?) They sell as blems"
I have always had good luck with blems, even from midway .

I would assume part of it is due to Nosler ramping up there production of loaded ammo. They will use their stock on their loaded ammo before selling projectiles.

Recent Posts