What Happened To 4ked Horn

jwp475

I have not seen any post by him in a while, he usauly posted fairly regularly, any one know what happened is he ok?

He's fine. He has been working a boatload of hours, then add wife/kids and training a new hunting dog then add playing on waverunners and ATV's on top of that.... He's just busier than a three peckered goat.

We went riding ATV's a couple of weeks ago and he had his 8 y.o. boy along on his PW80. Papa was pretty proud for what the boy was doing on the bike especially considering it was only the second time his son had been out. It has also been too hot to shoot at 100+ (to you Oklahoma boys, yes we are weenies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ).

I would much rather be a weanie living up north than whatever living down here in the seventh circle of hell!!!!!!! 104deg today, 20mph south wind feels like a blow torch on your face, heat index was something like uhhh FIRE!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Need to get 4ked back, he was always good for a laugh.

steve

At least it is a dry heat here... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I sent him an email letting him know that people here think he has gone AWOL.. When it cools down sometime in September the shooting bug will hit + bird season starts, and deer will start in October. I'm sure he will be posting soon.

I'm alive and kicking, but I don't know anything about no goats. Al was right. I have had a pretty full ticket these last few months. Working 2 jobs and the other stuff mentioned is takin' all I've got right now. Don't get me wrong, I'm having a ball doin' all sorts of stuff but shooting has taken a back "burner" since the hell season has come upon us here in the oven we call Idaho. I havent felt that cool morning that tells me it's time to fire up the rifles and the range finders again so for now I have to be content riding wave runners at the lake and taking the atv up over 7000 feet to find the cooler air. And yes I am very proud of my oldest boy and his 28 mile ride. The lab we aquired is fantastic. Smart smart smart. I cant wait to see her hit the beach with her first retreived duck. You will all get the story on that when it happens.

Thanks for noticing I was gone. I'll be popping in here a bit more so I don't fall totally out of the loop. And actually I did poke my nose in here the other day for a quick look around. Maybe you got the "vibe". Anyway, thanks again. See ya in a few. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

YO 4ked,

Good goin. I 'acquied' one of them there Labs, a Choc Male. He's 11 mo old. So far he has delivered one baby skunk and and a 1/2 grown duck from the swamp out back.

He's almost large enough to retrieve a small deer. We'll see /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good luck with your endeavers w/the family that's what its all about anyway.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.