What happened to Wildcat?

grit

I used to check in on his 300 varminter threads now and then. Character... He move on volluntarily, or?

I enjoyed reading those threads. A lot of guys getting upset with each other, but I somehow seemed to find some humor in those threads....

Yes, there was some good technical discussion and information discussed in those threads. A bit of humor here and there also. The problem was the repetitiveness of Wildcat's threads. It was like getting woke up every morning by an alarm clock. Sooner or later in life you want rid of the alarm clock. Too much just got to be too much and wildcat got piled on and run off.

Reminded me of the Bill Murray movie Groundhog Day (1993) where every morning Bill Murray awoke he was reliving the prior day over and over again.

I guess I touched a nerve on that one. I'm just gunna leave it alone then :(

Last edited:
I like wildcat !

He's fun - he will list all the specs of a rifle a BIT much -and yeah he will make posts about the top ten gunsmiths -and he will turn a question about a 30-06 into a conversation about a 6-284 -----------but for some reason -i like wildcat..

Does anybody really hate dennis the menace ? no

Wildcat if you're reading this come on back .
If the 300 varminter didn't shoot like richard and others told him -he'd admit it !

I have horsed around on a CB radio --been a pain in the *** and over the road drivers cuss me out and tell me to shut up -they hate me etc etc =all in fun.
I tell them that i won't put up w/a woman driving a big rig -if i see one i'll call the DOT -something as simple as that can really get the highway talking -i think Wildcat might be good w/a CB radio too !!!

wildcat

I wish he hadn't left. I enjoyed reading the post. I would LMAO and call Jimbo300 to read the the post. Yall gave him hell, but that's what he wanted. He posted that stuff just to stir yall up!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts