What do you recomend?

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by RemingtonMagnum, Feb 21, 2009.

1. RemingtonMagnum

RemingtonMagnum Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a good long range scope for around $200. If anyone knows of one they've had good luck with or heard of one thats good let me know. Thanks.

2. dmgreene

dmgreene Well-Known Member

If you are looking for a scope to dial in your shots IMO the Bushnell 3200 10X is hard to beat.The glass is fair and you don't have variable power but for under $200 I don't think you will do any better.

David

3. britz

britz Well-Known Member

IMHO the two scope brand/ models that will be the cheapest with reasonably repeatablity are Nikon Buckmaster and bushnell elite 3200. If you go any cheaper than these your clicks are just not likely to be reliable.

4. KRP

KRP Well-Known Member

I agree, not the best glass but it seems to track well and has turrets. It's the best bet in that price range I think.

5. Tikka Lover

Tikka Lover <strong>Official LRH SPONSOR</strong>

Get the 3200 with the target turrets. I have the 5-15X40 and it tracks perfectly. I like it much better than the buckmasters I had.

6. davewilson

davewilson Well-Known Member

a good LR scope for around 200. that's pretty tough! as mentioned, the 3200 in 10X is a great scope for the money. SWFA has em for 179. if you will go to 300, a Super Sniper is probably the best value for a scope there is. tough as nails, turrets that will repeat. available in 10, 16, and 20X.