what are your favorite 7stw loads

120 gr BARNES TTSX 82.0 grs IMR4831 WINCHESTER BRASS, FED 215 primer
3.619'' loaded length very close to 3800 fps I've used this on everthing up to mule deer accuracy is superb and it penetrates very well.

I've used H-1000,IMR-7828 and Reloader-22 in my 7STW.They all performed really well for me.I use Reloader-22 the most,so here are a few loads I use.My rifle has quite a bit of freebore so your may get different results.As always work your loads up.These loads are a little under max for my rifle and are what shoots real well in it.

Reloader-22 - Winchester Large Rifle Magnum Primer - Remington Cases

139-140gr bullets - 80.0grs

150-160gr bullets - 77.0grs

175gr bullets - 76.0grs

I just got a pound of Hodgdon Retumbo powder.

Does anyone have a load they would like to share with Retumbo powder for 140, 150 & 160 bullets?

Thanks!

I just got a pound of Hodgdon Retumbo powder.

Does anyone have a load they would like to share with Retumbo powder for 140, 150 & 160 bullets?

Thanks!

Nope,

Not yet, I'll be getting there soon though.I'm going out today to shoot some test loads for a 175g Sierra Game King and Retumbo. I already have a load for 180g Bergers ans Retumbo, but they have to be seated to the lands and I wanted a bullet that could be jumped and seated to box length, and the Berger couldn't be jumped in my rifle.

Hope to post pics later today.

Dan

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.