What about Trijicon scopes

insulator

First off I am not a long range hunter.I don't shoot more than 400 yards I shoot a Trijicon and my fiancée shoots Trjicon also.I love the green dot in the center of the crosshairs and the glass seems really good to me.I never seem to see anything about Trijicon here is there a reason people don't use them?

No first had observation except what a fried has told me. He had one on a AR in 308 that was a tac driver. It was a very high end trijicon scope, I think something over a grand. He used to do the dial it up and down to shoot out to 6 or 700 yards with no issues what so ever. I think it had a top mag x of 21. Only way you can know what or how well the scope works is run it through the pases by dialing it up down and sideways to see if it will hold it trueness with all the click adjustments. You can do a 20MOA box movement at 100yards to try and test it out and see if it will return to you zero and also checking to see if it dials 20MOA or something less or more. Dial a couple of moa and take a shot maybe every 5 to 10 moa when making your box.

I've got one on my Savage 12BA in .338LM. I love it. It takes the recoil of the .338 and has not given me a single problem since I put it on the Savage 4 years ago.

It doesn't have the magnification of my NF scopes, and I'd day that is probably the only thing I don't like about it.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.