Trijicon Scopes

bruinte96

What do people think of the Trijicon scopes? Looking at the TR-23 in 5-20x50. The one with their number 2 reticle. Want it for long range. What are your thoughts or have you used one or own one? Any information would be great. Thanks

Looking into one myself. Mine will have the red or green triangle in it. The optics are first class all the way. Far superior imho to other scopes in the same price range. Just make sure there is enough travel for your needs and you will have a seriously fine optic!!

Im looking at them again also. Almost got one last year. Im trying to decide between the Trijicon and Vortex Pst. I think the vortex has more features but im a sucker for glass. Im gonna look through both tomorow hopefully. I really wish Trijicon would have updated the accupoints this year. I called them last year and they said they were going to be adding features like the vortex has(more moas,matching reticle turrets,zero stop) but I dont see any changes in their lineup..

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts