Western Washington Coyotes

forwardpack

I just moved back to Washington living about 15 miles south of Tacoma and am looking to shoot some dogs. I dont want to take anyones secret places but if anyone wants to share some places that have some predator issues that would be greatly appreciated.

I can't imagine any ranchers over there not giving a guy permission if you drive over and start knocking, especially this time of year. It'd be easy calling. I've hunted a little bit over by washtcuna years ago and we killed piles. The foothills of the national forest ground on the eastern slope would be a great place too. Outside of a few bear hunters, you would have it mostly to yourself. Just start driving, stop every once in a whil and see if you can get a howl or two back at you, climb out of the rig and go call them in.

No worries about the wrong location. Its not far to go to the other side of the mountains and it might be just as far driving over there as it would be finding a place over here. Thanks for the info

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.