Western Auto Supply Co. Model 200 30-30

My father in law passed away May 7. Today my mother in law gave me the title gun he wanted me to have.

Western Auto Supply Company
Revelation Model 200 30-30

Can anyone give me any information on these rifles, as I have never heard of this make before. I plan to hunt with it this fall for deerView attachment 369553 here in Pa.

View attachment 369552
Sorry for your loss. Looks like a real nice keeper. Stay safe and have fun!

Numrich carries some parts for Revelation in case you need something:

I had a .22 branded Revelation that actually shot quite well and dropped plenty of squirrels and even snowshoes in Adirondacks. It was reliable, functional and accurate.

Hunting with an inherited firearm is such a special moment that you will recall for years to come. There is a connection forever. I shot my first 8 pt with my Uncles shotgun first hunting season after he passed. My son has it since his middle name is my uncle's. He has killed several deer with it and I was there with him. It was truly passing the torch.

Last edited:
I remember the Revelation Models when I was a kid back in the 60's. Marlin/Glenfield private labeled the 336 as well as other rifles to several dept. stores. Yours looks quite nice, appearing to be stocked in walnut. Most were stocked in birch to reduce cost. You have a very nice rifle, enjoy shooting it!

Recent Posts