Welcome to wyoming

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wyomingblizzard, May 3, 2013.

1. wyomingblizzard

wyomingblizzard Well-Known Member

Welcome to Wyoming HiViz. HiViz announced thursday it is moving its core operations from Fort Collins, Colo. to Laramie Wyoming.

2. mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner Well-Known Member

That is absolutely great to see a company stand by some principles. Good for them and I'll see what they have in product so that I can support them.

Randy

3. Triple BB

Triple BB Well-Known Member

Talk about shock and awe. I'd quit if I had to have move from a banna belt with hot college dollies to a crap hole and ice box. When I went to UW, I probably spent as many weekends those first couple years in Ft. Collins as Laramie hanging with a couple of friends who were going to CSU...

4. ragsflh

ragsflh Well-Known Member

welcome aboard

5. jeff 300

jeff 300 Well-Known Member

Way to go more need to do the same.

6. TOM H

TOM H Well-Known Member

I sure don't blame them for moving from what's going on here. I'm with you must got a good deal to make the move.

I live in Ft Collins 1977 to 1986 and company I worked for had small office in Laramie as in state contractors got better deal on state/city projects. It would of been a hard sell for me to get my wife to move up there.

7. WyoElk2Hunt

WyoElk2Hunt Well-Known Member

Glad to have them here. I avoid spending money in Colorado if at all possible because of the politics.

8. wyowinchester

wyowinchester Well-Known Member

I sent a invatation to MAG-PUL to do the same. Wyoming would welcome the bussness's. Plenty of people to do the work.