Welcome to wyoming

That is absolutely great to see a company stand by some principles. Good for them and I'll see what they have in product so that I can support them.

Randy

Talk about shock and awe. I'd quit if I had to have move from a banna belt with hot college dollies to a crap hole and ice box. When I went to UW, I probably spent as many weekends those first couple years in Ft. Collins as Laramie hanging with a couple of friends who were going to CSU...

Talk about shock and awe. I'd quit if I had to have move from a banna belt with hot college dollies to a crap hole and ice box. When I went to UW, I probably spent as many weekends those first couple years in Ft. Collins as Laramie hanging with a couple of friends who were going to CSU...

I sure don't blame them for moving from what's going on here. I'm with you must got a good deal to make the move.

I live in Ft Collins 1977 to 1986 and company I worked for had small office in Laramie as in state contractors got better deal on state/city projects. It would of been a hard sell for me to get my wife to move up there.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.