Weaver Tactical

Capt. D

Just picked up a Wilson Combat super sniper in .223. Was thinking about a Weaver Tactical 3-15X50 to top it with. Gun will primarily be used for coyotes and for the boy to shoot. I prefer a bolt gun myself. Anyhoo does anyone know anything about the weaver tactical scopes.

Thanks
Dallas

All I know is that on the tacticool sites they've been getting rave reviews... supposedly decent glass and good feature set for the $$$. I'm leaning towards trying one myself...

I have that exact scope ( Illuminated ) one on my RRAs Coyote AR-15. I once had a IOR 2.5x10x42mm I think the glass is just as good if not better. I have a Sightron S3 a Bushnell elite 6500 and a Bushnell elite 4200 . The Weaver's glass is better then all of those. So thumbs up for Weaver tactical !!!!

Thanks Guys

I can get one ordered in from a local shop at a pretty good price compared to the MSRP. I believe that I will give one a shot, so to speak. I appreciate the input.

Dallas

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.