• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Weapons ban Colorado

joseph471

I am sorry, I know this is not an item for sale so if the moderator of this site deletes it I understand.

Those who enjoy their second amendment rights should sign the petitions or reach out to Rocky Mountain Gun Owners and ask how they can help. Yes it will lose in the federal courts but not without time, money, and effort in keeping our own rights free and intact. This goes beyond individual political quarrels or parties, this is how a peaceful society becomes an enslaved society; history has demonstrated this time and time again. I hope this page and people who support it can get involved. Many veterans on here, myself included, fought for all of our freedoms to be protected and not stripped away. Please help by getting involved.

I am sorry, I know this is not an item for sale so if the moderator of this site deletes it I understand.

Those who enjoy their second amendment rights should sign the petitions or reach out to Rocky Mountain Gun Owners and ask how they can help. Yes it will lose in the federal courts but not without time, money, and effort in keeping our own rights free and intact. This goes beyond individual political quarrels or parties, this is how a peaceful society becomes an enslaved society; history has demonstrated this time and time again. I hope this page and people who support it can get involved. Many veterans on here, myself included, fought for all of our freedoms to be protected and not stripped away. Please help by getting involved.

They know they will eventually lose in court. But, when it takes years to get there they feel they have won! That of course assumes we still have a Supreme Court that honors the Constitution.

They know they will eventually lose in court. But, when it takes years to get there they feel they have won! That of course assumes we still have a Supreme Court that honors the Constitution.
I agree with both of you and the fact we even have to pay to fight and protect our constitutional rights is obscene. There needs to be a law passed that any direct violation of our rights and government officials who do so knowingly will have to pay any and all legal fees associated with the lawsuits and not the taxpayers

It's amazing, when we win in court the ba**ards just ignore the ruling and LAW, but if they win then they have the bs media on their side yelling from the mountain top that it's the law of the land and it's enforced even in the States that disagree with the ruling. It's way past time to fight fire with fire, we have to fight our political battles just like they do, nothing less will work.

Don't assume it will lose in federal court there has been a lot of things passed in different states that people thought would never happen. I assume nothing when it comes to guns, ammunition, magazines and my constitutional rights with the people that are supposedly working for us and the crazy idiots that protest and have destructive rally's that 90% of them don't even know why they are having them!!

I'm moving to Texas. My son lives there and refuses to move back!
The problem is, it is spreading to all states. Just 10 years ago I bet most people would NEVER thought Texas would have some of the people in state office that they now have…. Let alone federal. Moving only avoids the problem until it moves with you.

I'm moving to MD and just bought everything I needed to legalize my 15's.... joke. The wording seems simple enough but when compared to interpretation and pictures it becomes skewed fast. Doing my time and getting to the most red state work has to offer. It's a shame the hippies got their hands on Colorado.