• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED weapons for sale

captjordan

I have only the pics provided (had to borrow the camera), nor the capability to take more. Items are described to the best of my ability. Long guns are listed in order from top to bottom, 1 through 8.

---------------------------------------
PICS OF # 1 through #4

P1010311.jpg

----------------------------------------
1. Ithaca SKB 12ga O/U Shotgun. Model 500, 2 3/4" chamber, Made in Japan. Vent rib, hi-viz sight, and I think Mod/Imp Cyl fixed chokes. Overall very good condition. Has normal use marks on stock and metal is very good too. I have used this shotgun, so it is not like new, but very good condition. Shoulders like a dream, and shoots just as good. LOTS of engraving, ten times more than this one..... http://froogle.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=70260308 and this one is in better shape, I'd call it about 90% condition..............$600 and $25 to ship and insure.
2. Winchester mod. 70, .300win mag, 24" barrel, matte finish, black synthetic stock, medium contour barrel (pretty light), in excellent condition, almost Like New. Fired only two boxes through it over the last five years. Shoots about 1 moa out of the box. Topped off with Leupold STD one piece base and Leupold STD rings, matte……holding a Leupold Vari-XIII, 1" tube, 3.5-10x40 Tactical, duplex, target turrets, matte. This is a nice hunting rig, turn-key and ready to roll. It has killed 2 elk from the camp, never even hiked with this rifle, it's in great condition, I have over $1100 in this rig……………$775 and $25 to ship and insure. Not looking to separate.
3. L1A1 on a CAI receiver, takes metric mags, .308win, in Very good condition, has usual military wear on the weapon, military rack number on lower reciever (easily removable, I left it on because it added a cool look to it), carry handle, folding charging handle, front and rear sling swivels, folding rear sight, shoots like a top..........$650 and $25 to ship and insure.
4. Remington PSS-DM .300WM. Detachable mag model in .300 Winchester Magnum cal. Had it threaded 5/8 and installed an AWC HYPER-DYNE muzzle break (cost about $200), feels like a .308 when shooting with the break installed. Had a match trigger put in it and a Titanium Firing pin for faster lock time(cost about $200). Less than 200 rounds on the rifle, shoots consistent .4 to .5 moa with FGMM 190HPBT's. Accushot Monopod (paid $70). Leupold Vari-XIII 6.5-20x40, fine duplex, 1", A.O. (paid $500), Leupold rings and bases (paid $55). This is a tack driver for the price, turn-key and ready to shoot, Like New/Excellent Condition..............................$1350 and $35 to ship and insure.

PICS OF #5 through #8

P1010314.jpg

5. Harrington and Richardson NEF .17M2 mach 2 Sportster. Like new, had a local smith lighten the trigger to about a hair pull, it is LIGHT. So, light that if you bump the back of the hammer hard, it will drop. Don't pull the hammer back till you are ready to fire, then get ready for the lightest trigger you have ever felt............Like NEW IN BOX................$150 and $25 to ship and insure.
6. Remington PSS-DM .300WM. Detachable mag model in .300 Winchester Magnum cal. Had VandenBurg here in Houston put a famous VandenBurg Break on it, it flat out works (cost me $279 installed). It is a heavy break, but very effective in reducing felt recoil. 30mm Leupold rings and bases (paid $65). Scope is a Tasco Titan 3-12x52, duplex, 30mm tube, with Butler Flip up cap (cost me $250), excellent scope for a Tasco, trigger breaks at 1 1/2 lbs, crisp. Shoots .4 to .5 moa, turn-key, long range rig, ready to shoot, less than 200 rounds down this rifle, it is in Excellent condition, with a couple small marks from trips to the range, and pulling it in and out of the safe. .....................$900 and $35 to ship and insure.
7. Fausti 12ga O/U Shotgun. Field Hunter, 3" chamber, Made in Japan. Vent rib, screw-in chokes, Mod/Imp Cyl I think (one has 3 marks, other has 4). Overall very good condition. Has normal use marks on stock (two small dimples in pistol grip area.....asthetics only) and metal is very good too. I have used this shotgun, so it is not like new, but very good condition. Shoulders very well, and shoots better. Lots of engraving on receiver, looks like this one, only nicer........ http://froogle.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=70012090 Receiver is Stainless steel, I think, and trigger is gold. ....................$520 and $25 to ship and insure.
8. Daewoo AR-100 .223 Preban Folder. All original, folds easily and locks up VERY TIGHT. Flash hider, bayo lug, original sling swivels front and rear. Takes AR15 mags, yet has a gas system like and AK47, very reliable even when dirty. Shoots very well, Excellent condition, only minor rubs on finish from bringing it in and out of the safe. The picture show a shiney area on the reciever, that is only oil ...................$1100 and $35 to ship and insure.
9. GG&G Standard Sling Thing, like new ...................$25 and $4 to ship.
10. Practice Dummy pistols x 2 #1, Sig Sauer blue, light weight plastic #2, HK USP red, heavy, same weight as a loaded pistol Both are in great condition. $25ea or $40 for both and $8 to ship.
11. Ruger 10/22 stock. Brand new take off, wood. Comes with factory butt pad and factory Ruger Stainless Steel barrel band………..$20 and $5 to ship
12. Ruger 10/22 mags. Ramline black 30 rd mags. In used, but good condition. $13ea and $4 shipping////or all 4 for $45 shipped.
13. Original H&K marked gun lock and key, very heavy duty, and HK USP-9 Compact owners manual..and an extra lock for the heck of it....................$7 and $3 to ship
14. Leupold standard rings, 30mm, matte, excellent condition...............$15 and $3 to ship.
15. Leupold Vari-X III Tactical, 3.5-10x40mm, 1" tube, 2nd Gen MilDot, FFP (First Focal Plane), Premier Reticle Conversion, Target Turrets, matte, very little use, 98%, $660………and $20 to ship and insure.
16. Leupold VariX-II 3-9x50 Duplex, matte, excellent condition, almost new $290
17. Glock 17 Threaded barrel for suppressor or compensator, Federal Arms Match, #416 Stainless Steel, CNC machined, heat treated, 9mm, 1/2x32 thread, NIW…….$95 and $5 to ship.
18. Swarovski LRS 3-12x50 scope. Has a built in Laser RangeFinder in the scope tube; no need to carry a range finder and a scope....all in one unit. Incredible optics. Like new, with Plex Reticle. Comes with rings, box, paperwork, and remote laser pressure pad. Here they are for $3900, I'll sell this one for only $1900 and $30 to ship.......here's an ad.
http://www.gunaccessories.com/Swarovski/LaserRangefindingScope/index.asp

19. Armalite AR-50 accessory rail adapter with sling stud on it, so you can ad a sling or bipod that is lighter than the armalite one that weighs a ton……this item is original AR-50 manufacture and is heavy duty and in excellent condition……….Armalite sells these for $69…………this one goes for…….……$15 and $5 to ship.
--------------------------------------
20. 3ea mag-lite flashlights, 1 2-D cell, and 1 3 D-cell, and one 2-C cell, all used, but good working condition, and in great shape, no big gouges or drops in their past…… selling all three as a package deal…………SPF

Email ONLY please

[email protected]

You can combine items to save on shipping. Please don't send lowball offers, prices are firm, if they don't sell, THEN I will lower prices next week. Money Orders only please. First to post "I'll take it" by time stamp of email gets item, as these items are on several sites.

Sales are for $$ only, unless you have:
.50 match grade ammo

In TX only:
Rem 40XB-KS in any caliber
Bushmaster 17 Bullpup AR15

thx

Jordan

[email protected]